TRIPS IN VIETNAM
TRIPS Sold & on Road
VISA for YOUR TRAVEL
Terms and Sale's Conditions
When you dicided to buy one product with us - TYPIC TRAVEL VIETNAM - you must respect and follow our Terms and Sale's Conditions.
PLS listen all conditions and if you have more questions, donot hesist to contact us directly by our hotline: + 84 9 13 06 04 10 for all other information or write us by email: email@example.com
The terms and conditions described below are an integral part of contract's any service provision concluded between the customer and the TYPICTRAVEL company (designated by "Client" and "TYPIC TRAVEL"). The conclusion of contract by the customer with TYPIC TRAVEL (or abbrevation in TTV) implies that the customer has read, understood and adhered voluntarily to these terms of sale.
2- The validity of propostion
- All routes and circuits that are pre-established and well mentioned in www.voyagevietnam.typictravel.com website are valid at the precise time.
Whenever prices are given, it is expressed either in US dollar (USD) or Euro (€) or be in Vietnamese dong (VND).
For trips booked, the tariffs are valid for the specified duration, invoice or other document of TYPIC TRAVEL distributed to the client.
- TYPIC TRAVEL guarantees the validity of tariffs, bills or document delivered to the Customer at the time of their distribution. But the fares are the subject to be changed or readjusted in sertain special cases, because of an unexpected change in the contract due to the circumstance (Ex: the fluctuation in the exchange rate, newly enacted state tax, increase in the prices of hotels and transport), and with or without notice mentioned ahead of us, TYPIC TRAVEL can not correctly perform the program to the initial rate. In these cases, a reasonal readjustment request shall be sent to the client by TYPIC TRAVEL which can either accept or reject it. In case of refuse by the customer, TYPIC TRAVEL has the right to cancel the program, charge the cancellation fee and refund a part of the deposit.
3- Controls/ Reservations/ Confirmation
All orders and reservations must be addressed to TYPIC TRAVEL by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: + 84 4 39 72 78 89 or by Hotline: + 84 9 07 06 55 99
The acceptance of the order will be confirmed by TYPIC TRAVEL to the customer by the mode chosen by him. And once receiving the confirmation of the trip, the customer confirms his order by settling TRAVEL TYPIC a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the trip by chosing one of the below payment methods. An acknowledgment of receipt is established and sent to the customer by email and the remaining balance (70%) will be paid one month before the commencement of the trip or, at the latest, in the beginning of the journey, without return us. Pls note that, by wire transfer, the costumer will be required to bear the bank transfer fee for all sender, receiver and international banking organization. Otherwise, TYPIC TRAVEL have to cancel the trip and any deposit will be non-refundable.
4. Method of payment
All prices are given in Euro or USD, however they are always based on USD. Therefore prices change upon the evolution of the exchange rate EUR/ USD at the moment of deposit and payment.
TYPIC TRAVEL guarantees the validity of tariffs, invoices or documents provided to the customer at the time of distribution but rates may be readjusted in certain cases of unexpected situation (influctuation of the exchange rate, state tax newly promulgated, etc ...); so this price may be changed during the settlement of payment or of the balance based on the current exchange rate.
Cash: only after agreement of both parties.
Travelers Cheque: only after agreement by both parties; 5% fee is charged to the Client.
Bank transfer: whose the bank transfer fee of the sender and receiver are covered by the Client is to carry out the following account of our company:
Beneficiary: TYPIC TRAVEL CO., LTD
Account number in USD: 100 1148 5104 9376
Account number in EURO: 100 1148 5104 9380
EXIMBANK HANOI BRANCH
Address: 19, Tran Hung Dao Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Or the bank transfert must be made into the account which is mentioned in our Invoice sent by email
Notice: If your account is in Euro, it is better to do the Bank Transfert into our Account in Euro mentioned too, and If your account is in USD it is better to do this Bank Transfert into our USD account mentioned for avoiding the bank charge.
We always advise you this way for being sure of Bank Transfert and for avoiding the errors banking.
By Paypal: If the Client wish to pay immediatly by Paypal ou OnePay, must accept all the Bank Charge following:
-/ 5% of charges for Paypal ou OnePay
-/ 1,5% for the International Currency Rate
Thank so much to clik in the Button of Paypal or Pay Now for the Quickly Payment: PayPal
Credit card: If payment by credit card, the Client will have to report to our agency with her card. Payment is made by a machine connected directly to the bank; 3% bank fees are charged to the Client.
Once settling a deposit or balance by the Client, TYPIC TRAVEL provide a receipt invoice and deliver to Client via email prior the arrival of travelers to Vietnam.
5. Amendment of the order or the itinerary
Any amendment or changement of the order from the client must be informed to TYPIC TRAVEL at least three weeks before arrival.
Changing the program during the trip is possible, and is subject to the availability of services requested and possibly the payment of expenses incurred.
a. Cancellation by Customer
In any case of cancellation by the Client or for whatever reason, the Customer must bear the following cancellation charges:
+ After signing/ confirmation till 30 days prior to arrival date: 10% of the total amount.
+ From 10 to 29 days prior to arrival date: 30% of the total amount.
+ From 4-9 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total amount.
+ 3 days prior to arrival date: 100% of the total amount.
This rule is applied to all services reserved by the Client via TYPIC TRAVEL. Payment of cancellation fee will be made by Client via bank transfer, the Client will be responsible for all bank charges (senders and receiver).
b. Cancellation by TYPIC TRAVEL
The contract accordling to the services cancelled by TYPIC TRAVEL may be due to the reasons related to the situation of force majeure: politics, health, natural disasters, accidents, etc... In all cases of cancellation, the related persons are fully reimbursed but can not claim any compensation.
The refund from TYPIC TRAVEL shall be maded to the Customer by bank transfer and the Customer must bear all bank fees.
7- Insurance - Assistance
Whatever the trip organized by TYPIC TRAVEL whichs you joint in must take out international travel insurance. This insurance is normally purchased by the customer in his home country, possibly with advice from TYPIC TRAVEL, and must be confirmed before starting the journey.
TYPIC TRAVEL is committed to providing all necessary assistance to the customer upon the occurence of events covered by insurance, including the completion of formalities with the authorities and powers of the insurer.
- TYPIC TRAVEL is responsible to provide the Client all services mentioned in the contract and the program given by TYPIC TRAVEL.
During the trip, the Customer must comply with the regulations announced by the guide or the tour operator of TYPIC TRAVEL. These rules ensure client safety and quality of the itinerary. TYPIC TRAVEL is not responsible for any activity of Client out of the dealed contract, as well as any violation of law in the host country.
- TYPIC TRAVEL takes responsibility with the Client such as an intermediary between the customer and the various service providers (planes, hotels, transportation, restaurants, boats ...). TYPIC TRAVEL must in any case do its best to ensure the best service quality and satisfy its customer, but should not be confused with these services, which, in any event, retain their own responsibility.
- TYPIC TRAVEL is not responsible for the consequences resulting from a force majeure event.
- TYPIC TRAVEL does not reimburse the costs for benefits in the program, also used by the customer. However, if the trip is interrupted in whole or in part for health reasons, TYPIC TRAVEL commit to try the best to obtain from service providers a full or partial reimbursement of unused services.
Both parties undertake to realize the clauses above. In case of difficulties, they undertake to seek an amicable solution in the hope of cooperation and mutual respect. In the event such negotiation and mutual understanding is failed, discussions, complaints or disputes shall be finally settled down by arbitration of the Vietnam via the International Arbitration Centre (VIAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All claims must be submitted to our office in Hanoi by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt no later than 30 days after the end of service, TYPIC TRAVEL will not take any responsibility for any complaints received more than 30 days after the end of services.