TRIPS IN VIETNAM
TRIPS Sold & on Road
VISA for YOUR TRAVEL
What are the best seasons?
Which is the best time to visit Vietnam?
Above all, you should know that Vietnam has a large area of about 2500 km from north to south.
Located in the monsoon of East Asia, Vietnam is specified by two seasons per year. Between October and March, the northeast monsoon (essentially the portion north of Danang) and from April to October, the southwest monsoon which pushes its moisture-laden winds.
What is the monsoon?
This is a seasonal phenomenon of wind regimes in the tropics. These winds are generated by movements of air masses. This season is characterized by very high rainfall. So there is no good and no bad season in Vietnam, this is the chance if you want to discover Vietnam from North to South. And if you want only one part: north, central or south you will see more information for chauqe following region:
- From December to February, winter weather, gray, cool and humid especially in the mountains (less than 10°C)
- From February to March, drizzle fairly regularly
- April and May, rain, heat and high humidity
- June-July and August, it's summer, high temperatures (29-39°C). Possibility of large showers late in the day or night.
- September, October and November are the best time to visit North Vietnam (20 to 30°C), sunny skies. In mountainous regions, typhoons may be present between late July and September.
- Best time: generally from February to April
- From May to August, very hot (about 40°C)
- From September to December, stormy season. Risk of typhoons, heavy rainfall can cause significant flooding. The highlands (Dalat, Ban Me Thuot, Pleiku) have a temperature much cooler than on the coast.
- There are 2 seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. This region has a tropical climate.
- From December to April, sunny (28-35°C) and low humidity
- From May to October, heat, humidity and heavy rains can usually brief in the afternoon.
- Cambodia has a climate similar to that of southern Vietnam. Regarding temperature: 20 to 30°C between November and March with the possibility of 35-40°C in April and May.
Laos has a tropical climate: rainy season (heat and humidity) from June to September. Dry season between October and February. Reflect the freshness in the mountainous north. Hot season between March and June.
You should know that you can travel throughout the year in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.